Terms & Conditions Orbit360 Gravity Bike Festival
The Terms and Conditions detailed below apply to all entrants participating at the Orbit360 Gravity Bike Festival. Completion of the entry form by the participant is his/her acknowledgment of acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
The Orbit360 Gravity Bike Festival is organised by Orbit360 GmbH.
§ 1 Registration
Registration for the Orbit360 Gravity Bike Festival is done via the website www.orbit360.cc
Registrations by other means, in particular verbally, by telephone or by e-mail, will not be considered.
All registrations until 31.05.2021 receive an early bird ticket for 129,00 EUR. All registrations from 01.06.2021 receive the regular ticket for 149,00 EUR. Registrations can be made until 05.08.2021.
§ 2 Eligible participants
The Orbit 360 Gravity Bike Festival is open to natural persons who have reached the age of 18.
The participants declare that they have private liability insurance.
The Conditions for a proper registration are the complete and truthful completion and acceptance of the online registration form and the acceptance of the hygiene concept, as well as the payment of the full event price.
§ 3 Riders obligations
Each participant is obliged to carefully read and sign the Terms and Conditions and the hygiene concept (see below) and to comply with all regulations. With the registration, the participants explicitly accept the disclaimer, the Terms and Conditions and the hygiene concept.
The participant agrees to wear a suitably designed cycling helmet during the whole riding section of the event. The organizer reserves the right to refuse entry to the event to anyone without a helmet or with inappropriate equipment or clothing.
The participant understands that any alcohol consumption before, during, and after the ride is at his or her own risk.
The participant accepts and assumes all risks and is fully responsible for his or her actions whilst attending the event. The organizer of the Orbit360 Gravity Bike Festival does not accept responsibility for the actions of the participant nor the consequences of such action.
Each participant is responsible for providing his or her own insurance protection for his or her participation during the event. Any fees paid, where applicable, do not include any insurance protection for accident, sickness, or negligence of any individual participant. Any accident or injury caused by any participant’s actions will be the full responsibility of that participant.
Each participant is responsible for any fees or costs incurred or arising from an accident either involving or caused by the rider. This includes, but is not exclusive to, fees from police, fire, ambulance, or any similar service such as a mountain rescue service. If the situation arises that the participant is not capable of making the decision to call the emergency services, or fails to do so for any reason, the participant agrees that a member of the Orbit360 team or a member of the public may call for them. In this situation, the participant still accepts the costs and consequences of such action.
Each participant, upon signing the registration form, agrees that they are physically and mentally capable of riding the distance prescribed before the ride. If during the event, the participant decides to change route and distance then they do so at his or her own risk.
§ 4 Hygiene concept
The hygiene concept implemented by the organizer is based on the regulation on measures to contain the spread of the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 (Regulation Saxony-Anhalt). The current hygiene concept at the beginning of the event applies and will be handed out to all participants.
Participants are required to present a negative Corona rapid test upon request by the organizer. This test must not be older than 24 hours before the start of the event. The organizer reserves the right to demand a negative rapid test depending on the pandemic situation in order to ensure the health and safety of all participants.
§ 5 Payment
Payments are to be made to the bank details provided in the confirmation of registration.
The payment must be received in Orbit360’s bank account at least two weeks after the registration is completed, but no later than 7. August 2021.
§ 6 Withdrawal/ refund
(1) A refund of the event costs in case of withdrawal from the event is excluded. This includes but is not limited to withdrawal from the event due to coronavirus disease or quarantine.
(2) Should the event have to be cancelled due to legal hygiene and contact regulations in Germany, participants will receive a refund of the full event price from the organizer.
(3) The organizer offers the participants the possibility to transfer their registration to another eligible person free of charge.
§ 6 Event cancellation
(1) The organizer is entitled to make changes to the event or to cancel the event in cases of force majeure, special circumstances, due to official orders or for safety reasons. In these cases, the organizer is not liable to pay damages to the participants (e.g. for travel expenses).
(2) Special circumstances related to COVID-19 that are not covered include, but are not limited to: Traffic disruptions and transportation cancellations, travel advisories and restrictions, health advisories and quarantines, changes in applicable law and other government regulations such as evacuation orders, border closures, short-term rental bans and exit restrictions. The organizer’s regular cancellation policy applies.
(3) In case of a non-appearance of the individual participant, any claim of the participant against the organizer is forfeited.
§ 7 Data Processing / Photo, Film and Sound
(1) In order to participate in the Orbit360 Gravity Bike Festival, personal data must be provided.
(2) The participant warrants that all information provided by him/her is true and correct.
(3) The participant agrees to and consents to the processing of his/her personal data for advertising purposes for the event.
(4) The consent applies in particular to the publication of personal data in starter and result lists and all relevant media accompanying the event in print products as well as on the Internet.
(5) The participant grants, to the organizers of the Orbit360 Gravity Bike Festival, the irrevocable and unrestricted right and permission to use, re-use, publish, and re-publish his or her image, likeness, name and/or biographical information in whole or in part, or composite or distorted in character or form, without restriction as to changes or alterations, or reproductions thereof in colour or otherwise, made through any medium, and in any and all media now or hereafter known for illustration, promotion, art, editorial, advertising, trade, or any other purpose whatsoever.
(6) The consent to data processing can be revoked at any time. The revocation is to be addressed to: email@example.com.
(7) The data protection regulations are available at www.orbit360.cc/datenschutz.
§ 5 Liability exclusion
(1) It is a condition of participation that the participant agrees to bear any risk to his or her person and property arising from participation in the Orbit360 Gravity Bike Festival and not to make any claim against any person, institution or company running or having run the Orbit360 Gravity Bike Festival.
(2) The organizer shall not be liable for any damage or loss suffered by members and participants while participating in the sport, using facilities, equipment or any other activity carried out for the organizer, unless such damage or loss is covered by existing insurance policies.
(3) Insofar as the organizers, promoters, helpers and sponsors as well as their legal representatives and auxiliary persons are not at fault, claims of the participants for damages arising from injury to life, body and health as well as for material and financial damages are excluded.
(4) The organizer, host, helpers and sponsors as well as their legal representatives and auxiliary persons shall only be liable in the event of intentional or grossly negligent behavior.
Slightly negligent conduct shall only give rise to liability for damages resulting from injury to life, body and health as well as damages resulting from the violation of essential contractual obligations.
(5) By confirming the conditions of participation via the website www.orbit360.cc, each participant declares that he/she has read and accepts the invitation to tender, rules, regulations and conditions and that he/she is adequately insured against accidents and participates at his/her own risk.
(6) By confirming the conditions of participation, it is further declared that each participant is aware that the event takes place in public traffic areas and that the German Road Traffic Regulations (StVO) and the German Federal Forest Act (BWwaldG) must be observed.
(7) The participant understands that nothing in this release shall limit or exclude organizer’s of the Orbit360 Gravity Bike Festival liability for (a) death or personal injury caused by its negligence; (b) any other matter in respect of which it would be unlawful for organizers of the Orbit360 Gravity Bike Festival to exclude or restrict liability. The participant also agrees however that in the event organizer the Orbit360 Gravity Bike Festival is found to be liable, in no circumstances will organizer’s of the Orbit360 Gravity Bike Festival liability exceed €10000.
§ 6 Changes to the Rules of Participation and Termination of the Event
(1) Orbit360 GmbH has the right to change the conditions of participation at any time.
(2) Furthermore, Orbit360 GmbH reserves the right to terminate or interrupt the competition or the prize draw at any time for an important reason without prior notice.This applies in particular to such reasons that would disrupt or prevent the scheduled running of the competition or prize draw.
(3) If such a termination is caused by the behavior of a participant, Orbit 360 GmbH is entitled to demand compensation from this person for the damage incurred.
§ 7 Right of withdrawal
(1) When concluding a distance selling transaction, consumers generally have a statutory right of withdrawal, of which the Supplier provides the following information in accordance with the statutory model.
(2) You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
(3) The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the goods.
(4) To use your right of withdrawal, you must inform us of your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail).
(5) To comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
§ 8 Consequences of the withdrawal
(1) If you withdraw from this contract, we must refund all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the inexpensive standard delivery offered by us), without delay and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your withdrawal from this contract.
(2) For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment.
(3) We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
(4) You must return or hand over the goods to us without delay and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the cancellation of this contract.
(5) The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
(6) You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
(7) You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for checking the condition, properties and functioning of the goods.
§ 9 Final regulations
(1) Insofar as individual clauses of these Conditions of Participation are wholly or partially invalid or void or become invalid or void, this shall not affect the validity of all other clauses.
(2) The legal relationship between the participant and the organiser is subject to the law of the Federal Republic of Germany.
(3) The original of the Conditions of Participation is drawn up in German.
(4) For the purpose of consumer friendliness and transparency, the conditions of participation may be available in languages other than German.
(5) If the translation and the original do not match, the terms and conditions in the German language take precedence and are exclusively decisive.